I’m sharing a quick and delicious smoothie recipe!
One thing to note is I do not enjoy cooking, baking, blending, etc., ha-ha! So, whenever I share a recipe for anything – just know it is easy as 🥧 . If I can do it – anyone can do it!
This super simple smoothie really hits the spot! Here is the recipe for this Strawberry Chocolate yumminess:
– 1 scoop chocolate protein powder – I like @toneitup brand
– Handful of Frozen Strawberries
– 1 cup of dairy free milk (use your brand of choice) I love trying different dairy free options but it is really hard to find one with no added sugar and one that isn’t loaded with bad ingredients @simplybeverages makes a great option! It’s what I used today
– 1 pitted Medjool date (hot tip: Medjool dates are insane 😍 don’t be afraid! They taste like caramel)
– Sprinkle in some flax and chia seeds
Blend it all together & YUM!