My favorite grocery store to shop at in Grand Rapids is the Bridge Street Market. They have such an amazing array of healthy options including locally sourced products made with clean ingredients and a surplus of gluten and dairy free options. It is food heaven! lol I’m going to share some of my favorite yummy products I buy almost every time I’m there!
Note: All of the products I’m sharing are dairy and gluten free (with clean ingredients)!
I stock up a lot on fresh fruits, veggies, meats, and fish but I’m just sharing the fun stuff! 🙂
- Lindberg Family Farms Thin Stackers Brown Rice (lightly salted) – These crackers are so good to add toppings to! I love mine with avocado or peanut butter & cinnamon.
- Skinny Soup: Arugula and Broccoli – so goooood! This will definitely be a go-to as it gets colder.
- The Daily Crave Lentil Chips – Warning: they are beyond addicting!! But seriously so yummy. Perfect for salsa or guac.
- Pomegranate Fattoush Salad Dressing – Super low sugar and clean ingredients. I love how this tastes!
- Loves Ice cream – The BEST ice cream in my opinion! So many dairy free flavors to choose from too! I love Mint Chip and Coconut Chip.
- Canyon Gluten Free Bread: Their bread, english muffins and bagels are all to die for! I love toasting mine and putting peanut butter not it! Found in the freezer section or you can get it in the bread section. (They have a great gluten free freezer section too!)
- Daddy’s Dough or Rise vegan cookies: Both make amazing baked goods! Bridge Street has so many vegan sweet options it’s honestly amazing!
I look forward to going grocery shopping every time! You have to check it out if you have never been! XO
“Eat well. Move daily. Hydrate often. Sleep lots. Love your body.”