Welcome to the start of the holiday season aka the BEST time of the year! Happiness, hope, love and light are sprinkled everywhere. Are you one of those people who starts listening to Christmas music right after Halloween or do you wait till after Thanksgiving?! Usually I wait..but this year I’ve started early 🙂 Why not? The holidays always slip by so fast. I want to embrace this whole magical season.
The holiday season can we stressful at times. Family can be difficult, things can be expensive and the food temptations are everywhere. If you begin feeling stressed out, just take a step back. To me, this is the month focused on giving thanks. So, whenever you are feeling overwhelmed take a deep breathe and remember all of the wonderful blessings in your life. Put everything into perspective and just enjoy all the craziness around you (& please don’t feel guilty for eating 3 pieces of your mamas homemade pie that you wait all year for!!!).
How did your last month goals go? I say it every time…but time is just flying by! It is so crazy. October was over in the blink of an eye! It’s time to start a new month though. Refocus and think of you new intentions and goals.
I am going to set three words to live by this month. I think this month I am going to tape these three words somewhere I can visually see them every day (like I did in October – it helps!). These three words can be anything you want to achieve, work on, remember to do etc.
- Gratitude: since this month is all about giving thanks – I really want to focus on being mindful grateful for the many blessings in my life.
- Confidence: I find myself constantly doubting myself and wishing I was as confident as the people around me. I want to change that. I’m going to try to grow my self-confidence this month. How? I’m not sure yet lol but I’ll let you know!
- Serenity: I’m going to focus on being at peace with the chapter of my life that I am currently in.
My goals for this month are:
- Overall health. Eating to fuel my body and making time for my workouts. Scheduling them in my planner like appointments and sticking with my hot yoga practice that I have been loving (a goal achieved from last month – YAY). I feel very sluggish in the way I have been eating lately, so I am really going to focus on that.
- Believing in myself. This definitely goes hand in hand with confidence being one of my words for this month. Just really focusing on aleaviating self-doubt.
- Balance. I feel very frazzled lately. I want to listen to my body and mind more. I feel like I am being pulled in so many directions and have so much on my plate of what I want to accomplish and different things I am doing right now. I want to find a sense calmness and organization.
What are your goals this month?
“Discipline is the bridge between goals and accomplishment.” XO