The time keeps flying by quicker and quicker!! I CANNOT believe it’s September! Do you guys think that once it hits September, it’s “technically” fall?! I don’t know if I can grasp that summer is ending! I LOVE warm weather, and it makes me sad it’s ending! But, I do love snuggle weather, fall bonfires, football season, and comfort food! (I’ll never be ready for winter lol)
Let’s talk about your September words and goals!! How did August go? As I said, it flew by so fast, but take time to reflect and be proud of yourself!! Setting goals is a big responsibility, and even working towards any goal little by little is a significant accomplishment. Success is small little steps that add up!
I am going to set 3 words to live by this month. These three words could be anything you want to achieve or focus on or remember to do etc. My three words are for this month are:
- Breathe. I have been feeling so stressed lately. This is just a reminder to take a step back and know that everything will fall into place eventually. Everybody’s path is different. A reminder that everything will be just fine!!
- Dedication. Dedication to working towards building the life I want. Creating a blog, I am proud of and applying to jobs.
- Perseverance. Life is tough, but so are you. This is a reminder for me.
My goals this month are:
1. To keep a positive outlook on life! Honestly, I’ve been hard on myself lately and kind of in a funk. So, I am just going to try to be as positive as possible. I am just going to try to think of all my blessings when I feel down.
2. Have a better relationship with food. I’ve struggled with this ever since high school and with all my stomach issues. I want to have food freedom and not feel restricted and uncomfortable in my own body. It is a constant journey, but I see progress, so I am going to keep it up.
3. Keep up with my walks. Walks have been a real anxiety and stress relief for me lately (plus I HATE cardio, so walks are my cardio lol). But, I don’t want to slow down as the weather gets colder. So, my goal is to keep it up and walk 3x a week.
I hope you have a great September! XO
“Ask yourself every morning “what will I pay attention to today to move my life forward in some way?”