Time to share with you more of my favorite on-the-go treats I have been loving that are allergy friendly with clean ingredients! These are all so good! You’ve probably seen these products on my Insta story, but I wanted to share them in more detail! Also, most of them today are my favorite combination of sweet and salty, which makes them even better! I have the biggest sweet tooth! This is my biggest struggle because I have been trying to find snacks without any added sugar and reduce my sugar intake overall!
- Chomps: I love the Chomps original beef jerky sticks (they have all different flavors and kinds). These are such a great option because you can just throw them in your bag or backpack and your ready to go! They are the perfect snack because they are low calorie, low sugar, and really high in protein so they keep you feeling full. Also, they are Non-GMO, Certified Paleo, Certified Gluten-Free, Whole 30 approved and dairy free.
- Organic Made in Nature Figgy Pops: This brand also has Veggie Pops, Coconut Chips, Dried Fruit, and Nuts Over Fruit products BUT, the Figgy Pops are my favorite! My personal favorite flavor is the Sweet Ch-Ch-Cherry Figgy Pops, but they have so many bomb flavors. They are perfect little snack when you’re craving a little something something sweet. They are USDA Organic, Non-GMO, 100% Plant Based and dairy free.
- Enjoy Life Sunseed Butter Protein Bites: Enjoy Life is the most allergy friendly brand I have ever come across. They are gluten free and free from the 14 most common allergens. 14!!!! (It is seriously heaven for someone like me lol). They have everything from brownie mix, to chocolate bars, to mini cookies, lentil chips..the list goes on! Seriously check out their website because they have recipes too and are FODMAP friendly (which is the diet (lifestyle) I currently follow). They are Non-GMO, Certified Gluten Free, Kosher, Vegan and Halal Certified.
- Nature’s Bakery Gluten Free Fig Bars: Another great sweet treat! These are so yummy and remind me of a cookie. My favorite flavor is blueberry. I was eating these way before I ever found out about all my dietary restrictions. My mom and I love these. They are cholesterol, dairy free and of course gluten free.
- Crunchmaster Multi-Seed or Multi – Grain crackers: These are the perfect snack if you’re craving something salty (some flavors do have dairy in them). My favorite flavors are Original and Sea Salt. I can definitely eat the whole bag! They taste really great with guacamole and hummus as well. They are Certified Gluten Free, made in a peanut free facility, cholesterol free, Non-GMO.
Now, I’m hungry! I hope you enjoy all of these snack options and let me knowif you try any of them! XO
“You can’t live a full life on an empty stomach.”