Still get your sweat on this winter!
Try this quick workout and do each exercise for 30 seconds 3x
Right Lateral Lunges
Left Lateral Lunges
Push-up Burpees (push-up on knees if needed)
Up and down planks (palm to the forearm)
I haven’t posted snacks I’ve loved in a while, so I thought I’d put some new ones on your radar. All of these suggestions are dairy and gluten-free!
- Fodmapped Minestrone Soup – FODMAP is a specific diet. I followed it very strictly last summer, but it takes out all the foods that are known to cause discomfort and to bloat your stomach. It is like a dream come true for me! But, it tastes yummy as well and is perfect for the cold weather.
- Grass-Fed Iconic Protein Shake – I love these for when I’m on the go! The Chocolate Truffle flavor is my favorite. I have seen Vanilla and Café Latte as well. They have 20 grams of protein in each shake and only 3 grams of sugar.
- Qrunch Quinoa Burgers – These burgers taste yummy and do not contain corn, wheat, animals, soy, eggs, nuts, MSG, and dairy. They come in different flavors, but I have only had the original! They make additional products to quinoa burgers too. I need to try them, and I’ll let you know!
- Vegan Kale, Cashew, and Basil pesto – Oh my gosh to die for! I LOVE pesto! It’s one of my favorite things, but it is hard to buy from the store because the store-bought pestos pretty much all contain dairy. I was making my own, but it is nice to have one I can buy. I found it at Trader Joes. I’m obsessed!
- Trader Joes Brown Rice and Quinoa Fusilli Pasta – I have tried a lot of gluten-free pasta, and this one is always my favorite. It tastes the most authentic and like “normal” pasta. (Tastes great with the vegan pesto!!)
I hope you enjoy!
“Don’t forget to drink your water and get some sun. You’re basically a houseplant with more complicated emotions.” XO