One of my favorite things is getting product recommendations from friends or, honestly, bloggers I follow on Instagram. I love trying new supplements and products.
I wanted to share a few of my go-to products I use daily in my morning routine.
Let’s dive into the daily products that have made me a total morning person!
1. Clearstem MINDBODYSKIN Hormonal Acne Supplement – Honestly, I never struggled with acne until 2022. I started to break out severely around my mouth and chin. My prerogative is to treat what I can as holistically as possible. I listened to The Skinny Confidential podcast with the founders of the Clearstem as guests. Their story on how they founded Clearstem is very cool (check it out here), but essentially, they created the first toxin-free brand that targets both acne and aging at the same time. Specifically, MIND BODY SKIN is a natural alternative to Accutane and other acne medications. It has worked wonders for me! I love it. I use a few of their other products: HYDRAGLOW Stem Cell Moisturizer, GENTLECLEAN Vitamin Infused Calming Wash, and the YOUARESUNSHINE Sheer Broad Spectrum SPF 50.
2. N°12 BRONZING FACE DROPS – I love these drops for summer and winter. They give the perfect glow under makeup. I don’t use this product every day, but it’s essential. This product is non-comedogenic as well! I check all of my products to see if they contain pore-clogging ingredients using this tool that the Clearstem founders created.
3. Armra Colostrum Immune Revival – A friend told me about this product, which has changed the game! ARMRA Colostrum™ is about strengthening your skin, lung, and gut barriers, rebuilding your microbiome, and activating cellular health and performance to revive whole body immune health. It was founded by Dr. Sarah Rahal, MD, who was alarmed by the boom in chronic diseases she saw among young patients and uncovered the troubling role modern environmental factors like pollutants, pesticides, refined sugars, processed ingredients, and unregulated chemicals in home and body products played in dictating adverse health outcomes, so she created Armra. I found that this product helps significantly with my gut health and helps keep my skin clear as well.
4. Hot Mess Ice Roller – Buy it and thank me later, lol!! But in all seriousness, I think this is the best ice roller on the market. This ice roller was created by Lauryn Bosstick, a killer entrepreneur who started The Skinny Confidential brand. Her branding is impeccable, and she and her husband have the TSC Him & Her podcast. It’s my favorite!
5. It’s a 10 Miracle Leave in Spray plus Keratin – All I know is my hair stylist keeps telling me my hair has never been so healthy, and this is the only thing I changed to my hair routine over a year ago. I’m not the best with hair, but I love this product. Don’t quote me, but I think the keratin is magical!
6. Tangle Teezer Brush – This brush is a legend! I love this brush so much that I own three, lol! If you have hair that gets tangled easily, like me, this brush is the best.
7. Stanley 40 oz Tumbler – Life would not be complete without my Stanley Tumbler. Somehow, it does get you to drink. so. much. more. water.
8. The Five Minute Journal – The Five Minute Journal has significantly impacted my mental health. It allows you to spend only five minutes a day practicing gratitude to boost positivity and reduce anxiety. It’s a prompted journal with inspiring daily quotes. I really love it.
9. Melissa Wood Health Meditations – Not sure if this classifies as a product? But I love Melissa Wood Health’s guided meditations. Her platform is only $10 a month (additionally, it is a workout platform), but out of all the meditations I’ve tried, something about hers benefits me the most! She has meditations starting at 5 minutes. They are a wonderful way to start the day! Also, I enjoy following her on Instagram
10. Milk Frother – I’m obsessed with this milk frother for my morning coffee! If you don’t have one yet, trust me, it’s worth it.
11. Malk – I try to be dairy-free as much as possible. I don’t restrict it, but it helps my stomach to feel its best. Dairy-free milk is a tricky game. Many of them are filled with not-so-great ingredients. Additionally, many of the clean ones separate in your coffee, and it does look appetizing, lol. Malk is the best clean, dairy-free milk I’ve tried. It has three ingredients. No gums and no fillers. My favorites are the unsweetened Almond and the original Oat milk. Plus, they froth great (wink, wink)!
12. Morning Brew – Again, I don’t know if this technically counts as a product, but the Morning Brew is a daily morning newsletter. It’s a great way to stay updated with everything happening in the world easily. I really enjoy reading it every morning. Plus, it’s free!
I hope some of these you can incorporate into your daily routines. xo